I grew up in California going to a pizza restaurant called BJ's. They have a fabulous dessert called a "pazookie" or Pizza-Cookie. I wanted to try my hand at making one on the smoker, and as its October, the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip ensued.
1/4C Granulated Sugar
3/4C Brown sugar
1/3C Canned Pumpkin
1 Egg Yolk
1/2t Pumpkin Pie seasoning
1t Baking Soda
1C milk chocolate chips
1. Melt Butter, and combine with sugars. Add egg yolk, Pumpkin, and vanilla and mix until combined.
2. Whisk Dry ingredients. Add to wet and stir until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Cover, and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour. (it works great if you store it overnight!)
4. Set Smoker to "smoke" with the lid open 5 minutes. Close lid and turn up the heat to (350F)
5. Place cold dough into a 9in cast iron (or two 4in cast irons)
6. Smoke for 15 minutes or until the edges are browned and the middle is cooked through.
7. Serve HOT with a scoop of Vanilla Ice cream.