All things Christmas in one perfect mini loaf! I made mini loaves as neighbor gifts this year and they worked great! You could easily make this in a loaf pan or even a bundt pan as a dessert or Christmas morning breakfast. I know I always say these recipes are easy, but seriously... this one is EASY.
Ingredients for Bread
3/4C Granulated Sugar
1/2C Butter melted and cooled
2t Baking powder
2t pumpkin pie spice
1. Whisk together the flour, baking soda salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside
2. In a large mixer combine the eggs, sugar, butter, eggnog, and vanilla.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the eggnog mixture in 3 parts and stir until just combined. Pour the batter into greased mini loaf pans ( or full sized pan) and top with a hefty amount of streusel on top. Use ALL of it!
* you could double the streusel recipe and add a layer into the batter as well for even more flavor!*
4. Bake at (350F) for about 20 minutes for mini loafs and 40 for full sized or until golden brown and the bread "bounces back" when pressed lightly with a finger.
5. Let cool completely and drizzle with eggnog glaze.
Ingredients for Streusel
1/2C Packed Brown Sugar
3/4C Melted butter
3/4C Peanut brittle ,crushed
3/4C Gingersnaps, crushed
Combine Flour, Brown sugar, Cinnamon, Peanut Brittle, Gingersnaps, and Salt in a medium bowl. Pour Butter over the flour mixture and gently toss util large crumbs form. Set aside.
Ingredients for Eggnog glaze
1C powdered Sugar
1. Mix well until no lumps remain and drizzle over cooled loaves.
You'll be everyone's favorite neighbor!