YES, pizza for brunch! You're welcome world. This is the most basic version of the recipe, so feel free to add bacon, tomato, prosciutto, sky is the limit!
8 oz Pizza dough ( enough for one, tn inch pizza)
6oz Almond pesto (I buy it Harmons, but you can easily make it in a food processor! Basil, almonds, evoo, garlic, salt)
1C Burrata Cheese
1/4C Salted Almonds, crushed
Flake salt and cracked black pepper to taste
1. Heat your smoker to (400F) with the pizza stone inside.
2. Roll out dough to about 10in and lay on an inverted cookie sheet dusted with the cornmeal.
3. Spread Pesto leaving about 1/2in crust. Pull Burrata into about 6-8 pieces and layer on tpo of pesto evenly
4. Once smoker is preheated, slide the pizza off of the cookie sheet and onto the pizza stone. (the cornmeal will help with this)
5. Crack eggs onto pizza AFTER its already in the smoker, making sure to keep the yolks in tact. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Close lid and smoke for about 12-15 minutes until eggs are set and crust is golden. Garnish with Crushed Almonds
Best Brunch ever in less than 20 minutes!