I get asked all the time about how I make cookies on my Traeger grill. This is a seriously no fail, FABULOUS recipe that you can make in your smoker! You can get the mix from Thrive Life HERE. Don't have a smoker? No worries, you can make these in the oven too. Just don't go skimpy on the salt! They honestly take 10 minutes from start to finish and taste UH-MAZE-ING.
1C Unsalted Butter
3 1/3C Classic Cookie Dough Mix from Thrive Life
2 1/2T Water 1
1/2C Milk Chocolate Chips
1T Smoked Flake Salt
1. Preheat Smoker to (350F) *Use a mild wood like apple, pecan or cherry
2. Mix Butter in a stand mixer until light and fluffy.
3. One cup at a time, add the Cookie Dough Mix and stir until combined. Stir in Chocolate Chips.
4. Use an Ice Cream scoop to create golf ball sized balls. Pack the scoop so the ball is tight and not crumbly.
5. Lightly roll the top of the cookie dough balls into the salt, and place on a parchment covered cookie sheet. ( you could also fill a small cast iron for 2-3 giant cookies)
6. Place on the center rack of the smoker for 8-9 minutes until they look *just* done with slightly browned edges
7. Let cool on the cookie sheet and serve to all your friends