Recipe Adapted from DivaQ BBQ cheesecake
Cream from all the Oreos in a MEGA stuffed package
3 pks Cream Cheese, room temp
1/4 C Milk
2 T Flour
3/4 C Sugar
3.5 t Vanilla
Preheat Smoker to (350F). I used pecan pellets.
1. Mix all ingredients in an electric mixer until there are no lumps
2. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the prepared Oreo cookie crust in a 9in Spring form Pan.
3. Smoke for 1 hour. Let fully set in the refrigerator for a minimum of an additional 3-4 hours. If you can, keep it in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
All Cookies from a MEGA stuffed Oreo box. Cream removed.
6T Melted Butter
1/3 C Sugar
1. In a medium sized bowl combine all ingredients until fully incorporated.
2. Cover the bottom of a 9in spring form pan in parchment and spray the sides in cooking spray.
3. Press the Oreo mixture into the base of the pan, pour the cream cheese mixture over the top.
You guys, this recipe is fire.