BBQ Chicken Pizza with Gouda stuffed crust
1 portion dough (enough for a 10-12in crust)
2 T Corn meal
1/2 C shredded Gouda
1/2 C Mozzarella
1/3 C Sugar Lips BBQ Sauce
1 C Shredded Chicken
4 slices cooked Bacon, chopped
1/4 C Chopped Pineapple
Cilantro to taste
1. Preheat smoker to (400F) with the pizza stone inside. ( I use mesquite pellets)
2. Roll dough to a little larger than you think you'll need. Sprinkle the back of a cookie sheet with the corn meal and lay the dough flat on top. ( You cant use too much corn meal here, you don't want that dough to stick!!)
3. Lay the Gouda in a thin circle about a 1/2in from the crust. fold the outside of the dough over the cheese to created the stuffed crust.
4. Spoon the BBQ sauce over the center of the crust, cover in the mozzarella, chicken, and Pineapple. I prefer not to top with more cheese, but you can if you really want more.
5. When the smoker is preheated, slide the pizza off of the cookie sheet and onto the pizza stone. Cook for about 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden. Top with the chopped bacon and cilantro.