Vanilla bean Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust and Butterscotch Glaze
3 pks Cream Cheese, room temp
1/4 C Milk
2 T Flour
3/4 C Sugar
3 t Vanilla Bean paste
3/4 C Butterscotch Topping
Preheat Smoker to (350F). I used pecan pellets.
1. Mix all ingredients (minus the butterscotch) in an electric mixer until there are no lumps
2. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the prepared Gingersnap cookie crust in a 9in Spring form Pan.
3. Cook for 1 hour. Let fully set in the refrigerator for a minimum of an additional 3-4 hours. If you can, keep it in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
4. Top with 3/4 C Butterscotch Topping (Store bought or home-made)
3 Cups crushed Gingersnap Cookies
6T Melted Butter
1/3 C Sugar
1. In a medium sized bowl combine all ingredients until fully incorporated.
2. Cover the bottom of a 9in spring form pan in parchment and spray the sides in cooking spray.
3. Press the crust into the bottom of the pan. (The base of a measuring cup works great) Fill with prepared cheesecake.
Recipe Adapted from DivaQ BBQ cheesecake
3. Press the Oreo mixture into the base of the pan, pour the cream cheese mixture over the top.\